View or download our Conditions of Service
The Conditions of Service - Revision #20 Summary (PDF, 121 KB) highlights the latest revisions made to the Conditions of Service document.
The Conditions of Service reference documents provide further background information:
- Reference 1. Economic Evaluation Model for Distribution System Expansion (PDF, 104 KB)
- Reference 2. Standard Connection Agreements - Terms of Conditions (PDF, 70 KB)
- Reference 3. Distributed Generation Requirements (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Reference 4. Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned High Voltage Substations (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Reference 5a. Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned Structures (PDF, 297 MB)
- Reference 5b. Construction Standards referenced in Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned Structures (PDF, 10.1 MB)
- Reference 6. Metering Requirements 750 Volts or Less (PDF, 755 KB)
- Reference 7. Metering Requirements for 13.8kV and 27.6kV Customer-Owned Substations (PDF, 457 KB)
- Reference 8. Contractor Pre-Qualification Application (PDF, 383 KB)
- Reference 9. Metering Services and Charges (PDF, 319 KB)
Please note: Our Conditions of Service are subject to change. They are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, and Toronto Hydro will submit any changes to the Ontario Energy Board.
Questions or comments?
Feedback regarding the latest revisions to our Conditions of Service can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:Toronto Hydro
14 Carlton Street