Toronto Hydro’s Conditions of Service and three reference documents are changing. The below documents list the proposed changes and are available for review and comment until December 11, 2019.
The proposed timeline for implementation is January 1, 2020.
If you would like to comment on the proposed changes, submit your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly identify the paragraph, pages and sections you are referring to.
Proposed reference documents
- Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned High Voltage Substations (PDF, 2.9 MB)
- Metering Requirements 750 Volts or Less (PDF, 755 KB)
- Metering Services and Charges (PDF, 319 KB)
View or download our Conditions of Service
The Conditions of Service -Revision Summary (PDF, 261 KB) highlights the latest revisions made to the Conditions of Service document.
The Conditions of Service reference documents provide further background information:
- Reference 1. Economic Evaluation Model for Distribution System Expansion (PDF, 104 KB)
- Reference 2. Standard Connection Agreements - Terms of Conditions (PDF, 70 KB)
- Reference 3. Distributed Generation Requirements (PDF, 9.6 MB)
- Reference 4. Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned High Voltage Substations (PDF, 3 MB)
- Reference 5a. Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned Structures (PDF, 8 MB)
- Reference 5b. Construction Standards referenced in Requirements for the Design and Construction of Customer-Owned Structures (PDF, 340 KB)
- Reference 6. Metering Requirements 750 Volts or Less (PDF, 693 KB)
- Reference 7. Metering Requirements for 13.8kV and 27.6kV Customer-Owned Substation (PDF, 457 KB)
- Reference 8. Contractor Pre-Qualification Application (PDF, 383 KB)
- Reference 9. Metering Services and Charges (PDF, 605 KB)
Please note: Conditions of Service are subject to change. They are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, and Toronto Hydro will submit any changes to the Ontario Energy Board.
Questions or comments?
Feedback regarding the latest revisions to our Conditions of Service can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:Toronto Hydro
14 Carlton Street