How to report
Please visit the How to Report section of the Ontario government website to learn how to report your consumption data.
As part of this process, you may be able to gather consumption data from the following Toronto Hydro sources:
- Monthly consumption data can be found on your electricity bill under “Your electricity usage.”
- Historical consumption data can be found under “Compare your daily usage.”
Need assistance gathering your consumption data?
If you need assistance gathering consumption data, please complete the following steps by no later than April 30, 2019:
- Gather your EWRB ID.
- Gather the gross floor area of the building(s) for which you're requesting the energy consumption report.
- Fill out our Request Form (PDF, 121 KB) and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “EWRB for Large Buildings Request Form” in the subject line.
- Allow at least 4 weeks for your request to be processed.
Note: If you designate a third party to submit your request, ensure the authorization section in Section C of the form has been completed.