Switch to eBills for simple, secure, 24/7 access to your bills.
No more messy stacks of paper – easily manage your current and past bills online, in one place.
Sign up for eBills through My TorontoHydro®
Already registered for My TorontoHydro®?
What are eBills?
eBills are electronic versions of your Toronto Hydro bills. When you sign up to receive your bill electronically, we’ll send you an email when your eBill is ready to view online. You will no longer receive a paper bill in the mail.
How do I sign up for eBills?
Sign up in just a few minutes through our online self-service portal – My TorontoHydro®.
Once registered, you can log in to review your bill anytime. With My TorontoHydro® you can also take advantage of many other convenient services to help manage your account. Please have your current paper bill handy.
Why should I sign up for eBills?
- eBills are convenient and environmentally friendly
- See your current bill online, plus up to two years of past bills
- Access your bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You will receive an email as soon as your eBill is ready for viewing
- You can pay your bills online, through your financial institution's website
- Away from home? You can still access your account from anywhere you have Internet access
- eBills are paperless – reduce monthly paper clutter
- eBills are good for the environment – no more paper bills and envelopes
When can I sign up for eBills?
You can sign up for eBills immediately after you receive your first paper bill. You must first receive a paper bill to reference your Toronto Hydro account number.
Who can sign up for eBills?
All Toronto Hydro residential and business customers, with access to a PC and Internet, can take advantage of this easy-to-use service.
Please note: If you have several different Toronto Hydro accounts, we ask, for your security, that you establish a User Name and Password for each of your accounts.
How do I pay my eBill?
You can pay your eBill automatically using Toronto Hydro’s convenient Pre-Authorized Payment Plan or online through your financial institution's website.
Please note: your eBill cannot be printed and then used to make a payment at a financial institution. The absence of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) coding prevents the bank from processing your payment. You can pay your bill online through your financial institution's website.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.