Your old fridge or freezer could be costing you up to $125 a year in electricity costs.
Give us a call – we’ll haul it away at no cost to you. We’ll also take your old window air conditioner or dehumidifier while we’re there.
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible, you must have at least one refrigerator or freezer that meets the requirements listed below. We’ll also pick up a window air conditioners and dehumidifiers at the same time as long as you have at least one “primary appliance.”
Full-sized refrigerators and full-sized freezers must be:
||• Between 10-27 cubic feet |
• In working condition (plugged in 24 hrs prior to pick up)
• 20 years of age or older
Window air conditioners and dehumidifiers must be:
||• In working condition|
• 10 years of age or older
• Window air conditioners must be removed from the window prior to pick up and placed near a power source
||• An individual 18 years and older must be home during the scheduled appointment time to sign the appliance release form|
• Ammonia-based refrigerators are not eligible for pick-up
All pick up locations must:
All apartments and condominiums (over 3 storeys) must ALSO have:
• Be located in a single-family dwelling, townhouse, duplex, triplex or fourplex
• Be located in an apartment or condominium that is over three storeys
• Be easily accessible by paved roads and/or roads that are serviced by municipalities in the winter
• Have a driveway or laneway wide enough to accommodate a truck, or suitable street access where stopping is allowed by law
• Have doorways into and within the residence that are wide enough for the appliance to be removed
• Have a clear pathway to the appliance that is also large enough to accommodate two removal technicians and a dolly
• An accessible driveaway or laneway with a height clearance of 12’ 6” (or 3.81 metres)
• An elevator (preferably a padded ‘service elevator’) booked for the date and time of the appointment
• Access to elevator/loading area
• Landlord/superintendent approval of the pick up
Appointments cannot be cancelled online. Please call 1-877-797-9473 to cancel your existing appointment.
Ever wonder how your old fridges are recycled?
View our gallery and see how these appliances are decommissioned.