Don’t know where to start?
Answer a few short questions so that we can match you with the right expert for your business.
Take the survey
OPsaver rewards continuous improvement
You’ve invested in energy-efficient technology. You’ve optimized all your key systems. When it comes to energy management, what’s next? OPsaver rewards building owners for energy savings, year over year.
10 reasons to participate
- Earn incentives based on performance
- Achieve energy savings between 5 and 20%
- Support a culture of efficiency and continuous improvement
- Promote corporate sustainability goals
- Get funding to offset the cost of an OPsaver Consultant to support your Energy Manager
- Changes often require minimal, if any, capital expenditures
- Helps comply with Ontario’s Bill 135, Energy and Water Reporting and Benchmarking (EWRB) requirements
- Build on previous years’ savings to reduce operating costs and improve productivity
- Avoid applying for each measure under separate incentive programs
- Access tools and resources
OPsaver delivers energy savings up to 20%
Continuous Energy Improvement
How the program works
Agree to prioritize energy efficiency through changes to processes and company culture.
We assess your facility’s energy use in order to establish a baseline against which future progress can be measured.
Deploy energy-efficiency projects across multiple systems, such as tenant engagement, training, equipment upgrades, or changes to processes, such as smart scheduling, etc.
We measure savings impacts; matching financial incentives to achievements.
Get paid for every kWh saved
Incentives are paid annually based on savings over the baseline, 2.5 cents/kWh.
You may qualify if:
- You operate a large commercial, industrial or institutional building
- Your building currently has or plans to implement an energy accounting/monitoring and targeting system
- You will commit to a long-term continuous energy management strategy
- You will appoint an internal staff member to champion a culture of efficiency within the facility and collaborate with the OPsaver consultant
- Your building has interval data (preferred but not mandatory)
Apply for OPsaver
Contact your key account representative or call our business hotline at 416-542-3388.
Download sell sheet
More properties across Ontario?
If you operate facilities located in areas served by two or more local hydro companies, streamline your savings with the new Energy Performance Program and earn incentives for total savings achieved across all locations.
Subject to change without notice. Save on Energy is powered by the Independent Electricity System Operator and brought to you by Toronto Hydro. OMOfficial Mark of the Independent Electricity System Operator. Used under licence.