Do you qualify?
To participate, you must be an HCI contractor. You must also:
- Install a qualifying ECM within Toronto Hydro serviceâ€™s area
- Complete the installation by June 30, 2017
- Provide the homeownerâ€™s contact information for verification
Why should your customers upgrade?
Upgrading to a more efficient ECM offers homeowners many benefits:
- Save up to $300/year on their electricity bills
- Cut energy consumption by up to 56%
- For a limited time, receive a rebate of $250
- Extend furnace life by as much as 10 years
- Proactive home maintenance for older heating systems
- Improve the air circulation and overall home comfort
- Greener and more eco-friendly
How does it work?
Three simple steps to get the ECM rebate:
Supply and install a qualifying ECM within Toronto Hydroâ€™s service area by June 30, 2017.
Your customer completes and mails the incentive form by July 31, 2017 to GreenSaver, our program contractor.
Your customers should receive their incentive cheque four to eight weeks after we receive your form.
Which ECMs qualify?
Any existing gas, propane or oil furnaces with a PSC motor can be retrofitted with one of the following qualifying ECMs:
Subject to additional terms and conditions at GreenSaver.org/ECMHOMEOWNERS. This pilot program is made possible through the financial support of the Independent Electricity System Operator. OMOfficial Mark of the Independent Electricity System Operator. Used under licence.